<VV> Air Cond Stuff

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Apr 23 01:38:24 EDT 2007

In cleaning out my garage storage shelves, I noticed that I have a large
portion of the AC system from a 67 Monza coupe. Some of the least kept items. It
might be a nice treasure trove for someone putting an AC system - even  an
aftermarket one - into a late coupe. The parts include a 67 Compressor  and some
of the mounting brackets. All of the dash items, including the side  vents
and (some) hoses, a good condition top vent and hose, the correct  control
assembly with a good power switch and the cables still installed (except  the cable
to the heater in the rear) I have the complete dash and front  compartment
harnesses as well. The trunk mounted blower/diverter assembly.   Also the two
trunk mounted sheet metal parts for the trunk spare tire storage  and the mount
for the receiver/dehydrator. It also includes the Idle speed  control solenoid
and the lever that clamps to the cross-shaft. (That is the one  part that
might be useful on a race motor, the ones with the lousy rump-rump  idle.) NO
under dash evaporator and NO condensor.  I will be taking all of  this to the
Capital City Vair Fair in Sacramento (May 4-6). I don't need these  A/C parts, I
am sure someone does! I really don't want to ship this stuff. Make  me an
offer or show up at Sacramento. - Seth Emerson