<VV> Re: mods for best fuel mileage / Water / Safeguard

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 14:41:19 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/24/2007 11:35:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

> The folks I know using water injection are using it for race purposes -
> like
> when the turbo goes into boost.  I don't think THAT will help you to improve
>
> gas mileage.  Just opinion - no actual experience.  Maybe that is why you
> are not getting further input???

My 40mpg  110 /4 /3.08   powerpack from Ed Corson used it to stop pinging /
get more MPG when hauling the family to the Dallas Conv. on 1980 where it
delivered 40mpg in the econorun..
-----

Safeguard.....Sorry Bill......but the $800  it cost would never be  offset by
Fuel savings.....not even for Smitty & Helen!   GGG

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!