<VV> 3-Cylinder Vair motor

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 15:33:33 EDT 2007

                                     B"H

My 87 "Chevy" Sprint had even less power than the Geo
Metro...I think it had around 42 hp or so...single 2
bbl carb, 12" wheels, 1.0L 3-cylinder engine, 5 speed
tranny.

It got 35 honest mpg in the city, better than my
Prius, and around 55 on the highway.

One day in the late Nineties I was stopped at a red
light, and saw a strange, blue object completely
filling my rear window.  I turned around and saw a
HUGE "FORD" oval, fronting the grille of a huge,
Sprint-eating SUV (Excursion or somthing like that)
that snarled and opened its mouth WIDE to swallow my
poor little Sprint.

IT was then that I decided the car wasn't safe to
drive in this SUV-oriented, road-rage society so I
sold it...Bill H.