<VV> Fuel Pump?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Apr 24 15:36:13 EDT 2007

Don't know what you mean by "overtimed" but it only takes a minute to check
the timing with your timing light, do it and stop speculating.  Check your
fuel pump also using the pressure side of a common vacuum gauge.  2 to 3 psi
is all a Corvair needs and if you have that, forget the fuel pump.  If you
have a good fuel pump, it should last for years.  Why did the pump stop and
then start?  You didn't give us the whole story.
RonH