<VV> Re: mods for best fuel mileage / Water / Safeguard

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:18:05 EDT 2007

All talk about saving gas is always about the car and driving, but the
obvious answer is to just leave the car at home. If you live in a
small town, like I do, you can accomplish most in town trips by
walking or riding a bicycle. I still take the car to get groceries and
big items, but if the price of gas gets too high, I'll get a trailer
for my bike and eliminate more trips.

Not only does this method save gas, it saves your car and improves your health.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly OH