<VV> Re: mods for best fuel mileage / Water / Safeguard

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 23:00:09 EDT 2007

                                       B"H

Marc:  Try riding a bike in New York City!! Yes, they
even have bike lanes in some places in the city, and
they are usually blocked with delivery trucks, taxi
cabs, and yes, police cars (?!?).

You risk your life every thing you bike past your own
bock.  Most drivers are either aggressive or not
paying attention...Bill H. (Been there, done that)

All talk about saving gas is always about the car and
driving, but the
obvious answer is to just leave the car at home. If
you live in a
small town, like I do, you can accomplish most in town
trips by
walking or riding a bicycle. I still take the car to
get groceries and
big items, but if the price of gas gets too high, I'll
get a trailer
for my bike and eliminate more trips.

Not only does this method save gas, it saves your car
and improves your
health.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly OH