<VV> Re Caddy 4-6-8

tconnolly tconnolly at iepfire.com
Thu Apr 26 09:31:38 EDT 2007

That 4-6-8 was a DOG.  My dad had it in a Deville and it was a 3-5-7 most of the time, it shook like a riding mower.  They have come a long way though.  I have an 06 STS-V with the SC8 and that thing is so smooth its like an electric motor, I have only 12k miles in 14 months but no complaints at all.  469hp moves that car like crazy.  Got a ticket on my way home from Buffalo last year.  He earned it though as I was cruising at triple digits it took him some time to catch up to me.
Tom Connolly