<VV> Re Caddy 4-6-8

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Thu Apr 26 10:11:26 EDT 2007

I have one of those 84 caddy.  75K it started acting up.  Its currently
sitting, unable to pass emissions.  Deciding, keep it off the road till
its 25 and they no longer apply, plunk down $700 to do enough work to
get a 2 year pass, or let her sit.  In the back of the warehouse while I
decide.
Have heard the newer motors will fit, and can be had cheaply enough.
But still waiting to decide.