<VV> April Communique

Vince Rodgers vincerdgrs at msn.com
Thu Apr 26 15:33:29 EDT 2007

I'm new to VV and have been reading the daily/hourly postings for a number of weeks now.  I hadn't realized how very late my April edition of Communique had been until YESTERDAY when it arrived.  Now, I understand the high level of discontent that all of you have been experiencing.  Especially, when up coming events have already passed by the time I get my copy.  It would be nice to have at least that portion and perhaps the ads both on line.