<VV> Idiot proof shifter

ron turner ron67ran at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:31:45 EDT 2007

Thanks for the offline comments--could not figure out my problem after going
up and down several times--took console cover off shifter to look it over
and decided to 180 the console from how I took it off---now have room to
find reverse. Dont know how I drove it for 500 miles and then it quit
finding the slot but that was all I did to make it shift great now. Ill
probably have other blond moments learning about these cars but I love my 66
vert