FW: <VV> April Communique HUMOR?

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Fri Apr 27 07:45:03 EDT 2007

Well, it's almost time for the May issue and this whole thing can start
over under MAY COMMUNIQUE.  Good luck Harry and Mike.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

You know, for once I am understanding while commercial magazines issue
magazines a month or two in advance of what is printed on the
magazine. If you get your June issue in the middle of April it doesn't
seem as bad as getting the April issue then.

Marc Sheridan

On 4/26/07, Vince Rodgers <vincerdgrs at msn.com> wrote:
> I'm new to VV and have been reading the daily/hourly postings for a
number of weeks now.  I hadn't realized how very late my April edition
of Communique had been until YESTERDAY when it arrived.  Now, I
understand the high level of discontent that all of you have been
experiencing.  Especially, when up coming events have already passed by
the time I get my copy.  It would be nice to have at least that portion
and perhaps the ads both on line.