<VV> Corvair Fun

Connie hanssmom at cox.net
Fri Apr 27 09:46:25 EDT 2007

This morning I had the pleasure of taking the county's oldest (78) courthouse employee to work. She called for a ride and I told her to bring her headscarf as we were taking the convertible. She hopped in wearing her winter coat and asked to borrow my phone to tell her co-workers to look out the window as she got to work. With a smile a mile wide, she got out and said something I haven't heard since my grandmother died some 20 years ago. "Oh Connie, such fun!"
Connie
Iowa