<VV> Fuel Pump?

Chris C ricorvair at cox.net
Fri Apr 27 13:24:14 EDT 2007

Done it twice in the last 10 years.

Last time was a few years ago.  Did it in the car, so it is far from
ideal.   Drained the tank, waited a few weeks, swabbed it out with a few
socks on a coat hanger, then ran H2O threw it about a half dozen times
until the water had no particulates visable.  Let it dry for a few weeks
(love the winter).

Someday I dream of dropping the tank, getting a repro, and re-doing the
front suspension.