<VV> Lead Hammer Trivia

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 14:16:48 EDT 2007

Yes, the lead hammer is the same part for the Corvette as it is for our
vairs of course the knock off and rim is nothing like the one for the
vair.

I bought several lead hammers from Corvette guy's over the years, the
hammers were made well after the Corvairs had stopped being produced as
the Corvette demand kept them in production.  They used to be rather
common at swap meets but had dried up in recent years.

I believe the "holes" on the handle were changed at some point, but the
part number stayed the same....

The only other car that could have used the KH wires would have been the
Chevy II, but I don't think it was a regular option but most likely
could have been ordered as a special order or through the dealer.

Rick Loving