<VV> Lead Hammer Trivia

Kevin Linzey KLinzey at nemetschek.net
Fri Apr 27 14:55:34 EDT 2007

Yes,

I know knock-off wire wheels were offered on the Corvette.
The only difference between the 62-63 Corvair knock-offs spinners and
the Corvette knock-offs spinners is the insert in the center.

I've had several Corvette people offer to buy or trade the spinners off
the set I have.
Wheels may have been different, but the spinner was the same.

Kevin