<VV> CORSA Map

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 11:27:51 EDT 2007

Teaching an old dog new tricks...

I continue to try to learn new tricks with HTML. My latest lesson  involved
making links that are parts of images. To make my lesson somewhat  practical, I
decided to use a map of the US and make a CORSA chapter  locator. The chapter
info came from the CORSA web site, so if it's wrong there,  it will be wrong
here. I did correct a few easy errors with chapter web sites. I  also included
links to the Canadian, European and Special Interest chapters, so  no one
left out. Anyhow, check it out and let me know if there are  errors...

_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/CorsaMap/CorsaMap.htm_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/CorsaMap/CorsaMap.htm)

Ned