<VV> frozen rocker arm stud

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Apr 28 18:11:22 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/28/2007 2:33:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pbob63 at frontiernet.net writes:

> Today I'm doing Orings on my 140. I'm down to the last stud and can't
> get it off. I've ground down the end of my 13 / 16 deep wall socket in
> order to get a better grip on the head. Using a 1/2 drive breaker bar.
> Any suggestions?

Try the Propane Torch to heat it up....do not be suprised if the Stud
unscrews....but don't worry..it's not stripped....if needed you can just leave the
nut / stud together and re-torque on assembly..

Matt Nall...west coast
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
lots of info!