Not a Corvair anymore, was: <VV> Modern Engine for Corvair Options?

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 30 16:33:48 EDT 2007

Hey, I'm just poking fun at them. Anyone who would be so misguided as to
WANT an engine in the front, ought to just go buy a Camaro. To cut up a
perfectly good Corvair just for such a flight of fantasty is rediculous,
and I like to point out that it IS rediculous. The Corvair body shell
was simply never designed for such things, and such conversions usually
come out lousy as a result. I've seen and talked to the owners of too
many of them, and that's usually the case. A waste of a good Corvair.

Now a '64 wagon or a '69 Corsa, those are REAL Corvairs! Purebred
concept cars. No less a Corvair than the Monza SS or GT, and closer to
production than them. No, they ARE Corvairs, real, pure, and simple.
Just wait'll I finish my LM wagon. (G)

We'll just have to agree to disagree. ;o)

-Mark