<VV> Modified vs. stock Corvairs

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:30:08 EDT 2007

As a "stock fan" (as founder and president of the Stock Corvair Group, I
think I qualify), I would like to respond to Ned's question.

It is not so much that I think of a modified Corvair as "evil" but rather
that each one reminds me that there is one less original Corvair left in the
world, and as the years roll by I worry, will there someday be none of them
left?

Well, now that we finally have an official organization within CORSA devoted
to Stock, I feel a little better.

Bill Hubbell