<VV> Re: "69 Camaro mirrors

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:51:04 EDT 2007

I have a '69 Camaro which has rectangular mirrors on both sides. No one has
mentioned that they were different depending on which side they were
mounted. The pivot points are closer to the window than the center of each
rectangle and also lower than center. I think this may be because the head
would be too close to the windows if the pivot was in the center.
I think the rectangular mirrors are a little more useful, than the round
ones, due to the increased veiwing area.
   Ed