<VV> Re: "69 Camaro mirrors

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 23:29:11 EDT 2007

I have these mirrors also, and like them better than the round ones because
the wider field of view give better depth perception in the driver's mirror.
The ones I bought have a flat glass on the passenger side, which makes the
pointing angle VERY critical - not a good thing with unshrouded mirrors that
people bump all the time.  My local glass house says they can replace the
glass with a convex one, so that's my next move.

Roger