<VV> Re: Hindsight

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Apr 30 23:26:45 EDT 2007

I don't have to do any math. My eyes tell me that I don't need to see
the rear air intake grill. And I can see over the topstack just fine,
thank you very much. No problem with visibility whatsoever, shorty. (G)

Now here's your booster seat......

Maybe Bill's real problem with LM's is that he can't reach the
pedals..... LOL

-Mark