Running Rich? Re: <VV> Electric cooling fan results

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 22:17:22 EDT 2007

Les,
    With all that water injection that Tom K. had for  both his gasoline run
and his propane run, he didn't need to run excessively  rich.  As Ricardo
proved, it's better to use the water injection to control  the combustion temps
than to run excessively rich A/F ratios.
    Frank "water good for both car and man"  Burkhard

In a message dated 7/31/2007 5:43:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,