<VV> cooling fan history / thoughts

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 22:26:50 EDT 2007

Matt,
    If you can make 6 hp by using only 40 amps at 12  volts, there are a lot
of companies that will buy your invention!  40 amps  at 12 volts is equivalent
to less than ONE hp unless you have an electric motor  that operates well
over 100% efficiency.  If you do, send it to me and  we'll get a patent on
it.<GGGG>
    I'll even pay the freight charge!
    Regards,
    Frank "ever hopeful" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/31/2007 5:39:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,