<VV> Nashville Area Corvair Contact wanted for Road Trip/Socializing

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 2 08:53:37 EDT 2007

Either I really need new glasses, or it was absent the day I was there
in June!

 From the picture on the website I see it was parked in the "parking
deck" area where the medium sized military venicles are parked. The
double front ended (two complete front halves welded together, no rear
section) Citron 2CV Fire vehicle was parked there after I saw it being
driven around the parking lot.

Frank DuVal