<VV> Old bearings

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 3 11:04:52 EDT 2007

Hi all,

In Bob Helt's "The Classic Corvair" he suggests using an old set of
crank bearings as a template to clean up the oil passages on the
block.  I want to do this, but I don't have an old set to use.  Does
anyone have some sitting around they'd be willing to part with for
cheap + shipping?  Any year will work, and worn down to the backing
is fine, I just need a complete set.  Thanks.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa