<VV> Electric cooling fan results

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 17:42:43 EDT 2007

WAY better fan.
Get the turbo out of the engine compartment. The turbine housing and
associated pipes throws SERIOUS heat into the wrong side of the shrouding.
WAY better fan.
Remote oil cooler, a REAL one, like an RX7 cooler.
WAY better fan.
Eliminate the cooling air discharge restrictions.
WAY better fan.

See a trend here?

In a message dated 8/3/2007 10:27:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,