<VV> Automobile Magazine - September issue

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 03:51:15 EDT 2007

The September issue of Automobile magazine arrived today. It contained a  big
story on the 25 greatest cars of all time - relax - the Corvair was not one
of them - BUT, they also asked a bunch of famous car guys, from racers to
writers, to name their own favorite cars and tell why. A noted  famous race car
driver named Dan Gurney - penned the following:

I wrestled with this question. But I'll say my my favorite car is the  1962
Corvair Turbo Convertible. That car was safe at any speed, as far as I'm
concerned. It was a great car. I got mine through Bunkie Knudson and had it in
Europe, where I met the light of my life!