<VV> Late model rear brakes.

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sun Aug 5 06:55:31 EDT 2007

Just a heads up here.
Recently needed a set of rear brake shoes for a 66 Corvair I was working on.
Ordered a set from NAPA.
when I opened them up and tried to install them, there was no hole in them
for the emergency brake actuator.
Otherwise identical?
OK, so a set had been mis-boxed.
Checked to see if anyone else had any in stock.
Car Quest had a set.
guess what.....................same problem, except these did not even have
the recess for the e-brake equalizer bar either.
Different brand of course.................

Anyone else ever have this happen????????????
Or is it just me.

Spare me replies about purchasing from Corvair Vendors, needed these
immediately so that's why I went the FLAPS route.

Gary Swiatowy