<VV> No tail lights

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Aug 5 09:31:12 EDT 2007

I was working on a friend's car this weekend, and started on an
electrical problem - no tail lights.   We have good brake lights,
turn signals, head and parking lights.  Just no tail lights.  I'm
thinking the connector at the engine to body harness.  Anywhere else
to check?  I ran out of time to get further, so just looking for
where to pick up the work next time.

We did get the gas tank filler hoses replaced, so now he can put gas
in it and drive, at least during the day :-)

--Bryan