<VV> Late model rear brakes.

Bernie Livengood bernielivengood2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 11:26:55 EDT 2007

Shop your Corvair Vendors and you wouldn't have this
problem. Yes, that is a problem out in the normal auto
parts arena.  Many auto part stores don't require core
deposit or returns on brake shoes on older vehicles.
Another thing, the stock-type linning material is not
as good either.  Here in lies, you get what you pay
for.  Get good material!  Bernie