<VV> Disappointing news

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sun Aug 5 12:25:12 EDT 2007

Bummer!!   But a good reason to have Hagerty  insure your collectible
I recently switched from State farm....I was Happy with...but cost &
Coverage was too good to pass up....especially since I have 5 cars!

Doesn't Texas have  " Uninsured Motorist Property Damage"  coverage
available?   I've NEVER been HIT  by an INSURED motorist!!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!