<VV> Internal regulated alternator

LAURA and JOEL MUISE westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 6 14:03:26 EDT 2007

I used Bob Helt's book for wiring up a one wire for the idiot light on an EM.  Actually three of us did.  It worked for two of us, but not for me.  I just had to get my one wire rebuilt, and asked the guy why my idiot light wouldn't work, and he said there are two kinds of rectifiers (???) and the idiot light will only work with one kind.  I can't remember if this is covered in TCC as I last read the article two years ago.  I'll find out if the rebuilder was right when I get home in a week.

Regards,
Joel