<VV> COOLING FANS - outside the box - Way outside

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Mon Aug 6 15:21:44 EDT 2007

I had both a Turbonique turbo/supercharger and a rocket engine. Those of
you at the Chicago convention a few years ago may have seen them
displayed in the swap meet. The engines were used on little rocket
powered go-carts.... scary stuff. The Turbonique catalog I had showed
pictures (and testimony) for the rear-axle mounted items like Seth talks
about... reportedly the "stealth" way to add about 100hp or more while
looking dead stock under the hood.

 Turbonique also made a Corvair-specific supercharger. The guy that
bought my collection had one in his collection.... he think it's was one
of possibly 3 produced.

I never had the guts to even fire off one of mine...

Bill