<VV> turn the head lights on- SB Bad Ground?

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 6 16:27:46 EDT 2007

Left side of the steering column on an LM....  there's a strap....a screw
that holds the dash  must be there and be tight!

Otherwise remove the dash and clean / tighten ALL  connections!  It's been
40 years you know!!

PS  try  using a specific SUBJECT...then ask the  COMPLETE question in the
message.....  many never look at the Subject..... others never look at the
message!!  So it seems!!! LOL!!

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt