Fwd: <VV> turn the head lights on- SB Bad Ground?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 17:04:14 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/6/2007 4:28:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nalllm at verizon.net writes:

> Left side of the steering column on an LM....  there's a strap....a screw
> that holds the dash  must be there and be tight!

What Matt said except that the strap is to the right of the steering column.
Sometimes you need to replace the metal clip that the screw is screwed into
(I know I'm going to pay for that).  Back when our cars were new (or almost
new) the dealer never did find the problem (two trips) when I had it.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Kensington MD
'64 Brier