<VV> electric fan idea

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 20:52:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/7/2007 3:57:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
JVHRoberts at aol.com writes:

Yeah,  when I get that 500 amp alternator and the 50 pound electric motor
with enough HP to spin it. <G>

Horsepower is proportional to  torque times RPM. HP is a BIG number here
relative to the available  electrical power in an automotive electrical
system.

In a message  dated 8/7/2007 9:17:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,