<VV> Re: Garage Ideas - Futures

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 06:43:13 EDT 2007

You won't find copper on ANY circuit larger than 30 amps on ANY house less
than 40 years old! And for good reason, copper costs a LOT more, and offers NO
benefit whatsoever.

Anyhow, a heat pump for this size garage only needs a 20 amp circuit, and
you'll NEVER run it all at once anyway!

Certainly going to 100 amps costs not much more, and if that's what you
think you need, you should do it!

In a message dated 8/7/2007 10:01:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,