<VV> Re: Garage Ideas - Futures

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Aug 8 09:08:19 EDT 2007

Umm, be careful of  using absolute statements.

I've run a lot of 6/2 6/3 8/2 8/3 NM-B copper romex in new and rework
houses in the last 10 years. Even Home Depot and Lowe's carries it in stock.

I even use 2/0 copper in service entrances where conduit is used.

But, I have no problem using aluminum for anything, just make sure my
connections are tight and use the anti-oxide goo. I just do not see
aluminum romex in any size in stock around here.

Frank DuVal