<VV> Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts Web Site

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 23:36:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/8/2007 9:32:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
monza67 at aol.com writes:

I've had  several inquiries about why there isn't current information on the
ICE  website.

Good job Chuck, but now you or someone else in your club needs to keep the
site updated. I would like to see more CORSA chapters take advantage of the
available space on the server for web sites. We have found this tool to be great
 for attracting new members. As a carrot, I'd like to see CORSA award for the
 best web sites. Now if I could just get my director to listen to me....:^)

Ned  Madsen
CORSA Central Division Director
MCCA President for Life
GoNed  Race Team