<VV> Detriot Convention

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 8 23:04:18 EDT 2007

I didn't get to go this year, but I'd like to congratulate the organizers.

Every year since I joined VV, there has been a huge amount of bit#$%ing and whining about the convention.  The parking lot was paved in black so it was too hot, I got raped on concours judging, the hotel stunk of burned garlic, the tour of the tiddly wink factory left without me, the econorun was uphill ......  yada, yada, yada.  This year there have been NO complaints on the list.  What?  Did they give away $100 bills?

Congratulations guys, for a well planned and run convention.

8-P
  Roger