<VV> Re: Garage Ideas - CU vs AL

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 01:20:18 EDT 2007

Although one of our brethern is a fan (ah, there's *that* word again) of
aluminum wiring, I am not, nor will I be.  Way it goes.  If you're on a
budget, nothing wrong with aluminum. If your pockets are deeper, nothing
wrong with copper.  Both  are good electrical conductors when properly
sized and installed.

Do your own research and make up your own mind if you are interested --
I had a P Chem instructor that sold me on copper a long time ago, and
I'm still sold, even without the "deeper pockets".

Some people drive Corvairs and some people drive Mustangs ...

Bill S