<VV> Fans

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 02:56:36 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/8/2007 7:18:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mfrancis at wi.rr.com writes:

Hi  Scotty,
I don’t have a copy of Bob Helt’s  book. Can you take a digital photo of
page 43 and e-mail it to  me?
That would be a great help. I have  a local friend that might have an early
fan. I could make a mold of the top of  the upper ring.
He’s not in town this week,  expected back next week.
We’ll see…….thanks,  Mel

I wish I could send you a digital photo but I don't have the equipment; I
made the assumption that you would have the book but you know what they say
about assume-----a good way to make an a** out of you and me.
If you can afford it, it's one heckuva good book to have around. Check the
old fan and make sure it has 16 vanes, not 24; they're similar in the bell but
I  don't know that they are interchangable.

Scotty from Hollyweird