<VV> fuel rejection for vairs

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Aug 9 08:15:43 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <ScottyGrover at aol.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:02 AM
Subject: <VV> Re: Injectors, was Re: [fastvair] Re: fan design

> In a message dated 8/8/2007 11:12:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, FrankCB
> writes:
>
> Scotty,
>     Since you seem to have the necesary skills, why  not just get a
> MegaSquirt kit and assemble it.  >     Regards,
>     Frank "likes electronic control"  Burkhard
>
> I wish I had the skills; > Scotty from Hollyweird
*************
A guy built and tested and delivered my MSquirt a couple years ago for about
$250 ... the box only, not the sensors and accessories, etc.

Go to the web site and read up on these, they tend to be a bit " geeky ",
with several versions.  I opted for the earlier version because it seemed
simpler, and I think fuel injection should be at least simpler than dialing
my cell phone (g).  As I understand the thing, there might have been some
trouble with operating low impedance ( like resistance )  old style fuel
injectors, but most modern ones are high impedance ones anyway, especially
if you screw in 2 per bank.

anyway, i scarfed up a nice used laptop ( ibm t40 ) and some cables, but
then in getting ready to get ready, in checking out my streeter 110 testbed,
it turns out it has low compression and some oily plugs on 2 or 3
cyclinders.  sigh.
*********
anyway, unless you are setting up a turbo, I don[t see that you need the
squirt-n-spark version, but I might think about a version that would work
real good with the new modern wide band oxy-fuel sensors .....