<VV> RE: [fastvair] Re: Performance Corvair Group

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Wed Aug 8 23:36:22 EDT 2007

Can someone please explain to me why a cheap shot at the Stock Corvair Group
was thought to be a good idea, even if tongue-in-cheek? I happen to own a
very stock Corvair and a very modified Corvair. I enjoy both equally, for
very different reasons. I don't see the need for one group to be poking at
the other given that there is already some ill-will between the two groups.

Thanks.