Conflicts, was: <VV> Re: Performance Corvair Group

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 12:09:04 EDT 2007

Unfortunately, there will always be conflicts, because not all of us are
single-interest. I missed the Corvanatics meeting because of a conflict
with the '69 group. Oh well..... That will happen, even with the best of
plans. And overall I think this convention seemed to have the fewest
conflicts (at least for me, anyway.) Now if we can just aim for continual
improvement.

BTW, the move for next year's convention to a June, Monday-Friday schedule
is throwing my plans for a loop. Just thought I'd let it be known that, for
me, it's NOT a good, nor welcome, change. As a result I'm going to have to
take my "vacation" time from mid-week to mid-week instead of using a
full-week type schedule. What's worse, it's in JUNE! That's way too early
in the year. Just watch. Convention time will sneak up on everyone way too
quickly, and worse, at the height of summer solstice. (Sun) burn baby,
burn!!! Bummer.....  :o(

-Mark