<VV> Re: (no subject)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 13:07:24 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/2007 7:52:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mfrancis at wi.rr.com writes:

Whoops, I assumed you had the  camera…LOL!....oh well, not a big problem.
Does Bob  Helt sell them directly? I didn’t see it on Amazon.com. I could ask him
for  one, or perhaps get one through  CORSA.

Maybe Bob will see this correspondence and let us all know whether he has
them or sale.  If not, Clark's Corvair or the Corvair Underground  undoubtedly
has them; I get my books from Larry's Corvair Parts  (larryscorvair.com) but
that's because they're local (in the L.A. area.)

Scotty from Hollyweird