<VV> Re:books for sale

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 13:48:59 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/2007 10:08:06 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
ScottyGrover at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 8/9/2007 7:52:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mfrancis at wi.rr.com writes:

Whoops, I assumed you had the   camera…LOL!....oh well, not a big problem.
Does Bob  Helt sell them  directly? I didn’t see it on Amazon.com. I could
ask him
for  one, or  perhaps get one through  CORSA.

Maybe Bob will see this  correspondence and let us all know whether he has
them or  sale.  If not, Clark's Corvair or the Corvair Underground
undoubtedly
has them; I get my books from Larry's Corvair Parts   (larryscorvair.com) but
that's because they're local (in the L.A.  area.)

Scotty from Hollyweird
Hi everybody, here's my book ad.
Regards,
Bob Helt

The  following books are now available.
--THE  CLASSIC CORVAIR. A technical maintenance and upgrade manual. 300+
pages.
$35+$5 S&H.
--CORVAIR  SECRETS. Little known design and operational facts. 130 pages.
$25+$4  S&H.
--HOW  TO IDENTIFY AND REBUILD CORVAIR ROCHESTER CARBURETORS.
Comprehensive carburetor information. 90 pages.  $20+$3 S&H.
Check  or MO to:
Bob  Helt
3016  Pearl Harbor Dr.
Las  Vegas, NV 89117