<VV> Re: Questions

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Aug 9 19:05:36 EDT 2007

      Smitty Says:  The below comments were part of a post I got in my mailbox.  It might do some good for some the board members to see it.  Of course the ones it doesn't apply to should have no problem with it.

  What was accomplished by the BOD this year?
  Marketing?
  Membership Marketing?
  Publicity?
  CORSA Merchandise?
  CORSA website improvements to the web site and improvements or assistance to chapters?

  Bob Helt was instrumental in Corvair Basics, and of course, that gave him even more info to write his books, but he did do it for CORSA. FV and VV have been around quite a while, the Phorum was started and Joe West did the archives.  Am I missing something? Where are the CORSA-sponsored initiatives?

  Ned seems to be trying and his comments re the web site make sense...