<VV> New Website for Corsa Chapter 190

jtwiley95 at netscape.net jtwiley95 at netscape.net
Thu Aug 9 19:02:50 EDT 2007

Philadelphia Corvair Association has rolled out their club website. The
URL is http://mysite.verizon.net/vze33njs/pca  Please feel free to
direct comments to the webmaster (me).  If you are a vendor and would a
link please e-mail me.  If you maintain a Corvair list, or site mash
please feel free to link us to your site.  If none of the above applies
but you want info on our chapter please feel free to look around and
check out site.  The site is in its early stage so comments,
suggestions and critiques are welcome.  Thanks for the space!

John T. Wiley
Corsa/PCA member
66 monza vert 95/PG
e-mail: jtwiley95 at netscape.net